Thanks to @frischkopp I just saw the periodic table of Google APIs & Developer Products. http://code.google.com/more/table/
So I thought you’d like to see my Top 10 List of the ones I am excited about or plan to use in 2011!
Here they are:
- PubSubHubbub — Easily turn existing Atom and RSS feeds into real-time streams.
- Social Graph API — With the Social Graph API, developers can now utilize public connections their users have already created in other web services. It makes information about public connections between people easily available and useful.
- Content API for Shopping
- Google Prediction API — The Prediction API enables you to make your smart apps even smarter. The API accesses Google’s machine learning algorithms to analyze your historic data and predict likely future outcomes.
- Google Fusion Tables API — Google Fusion Tables is a free service for sharing and visualizing data online. It allows you to upload and share data, merge data from multiple tables into interesting derived tables, and see the most up-to-date data from all sources.
- Big Query — BigQuery is a web service that enables you to do interactive analysis of massively large datasets. Scalable and easy to use, BigQuery lets developers and businesses tap into powerful data analytics on demand.
- Google Latitude API — The Google Latitude API allows for websites and programs to integrate with Google Latitude, enabling users to update and read their current location, their location history, and more!
- Clousure Tools
- Google App Engine
What API or tool are you most interested in checking out?
Tweet me or post a comment!If you have read this far, you may as well follow me on Twitter: