December 30, 2010
Ok, to some this might be obvious but I just spent about 4 hours trying to figure out how to use parameters to select a date range in a Jasper Report report based on a JDBC / SQL query to a Microsoft SQL Server. Continue reading
December 7, 2010
Today I needed to migrate a MySQL database to Oracle – with a repeatable process, as the project is currently in a development phase.
I already knew that I could use DbUnit to migrate the data, once the database schemas were migrated, so I was pleased to discover that I could use Liquibase – a project I had never heard of – to solve that problem.
I setup a ant based script to execute the tasks. Continue reading